Go back to the map »
Empire Corporate Tower Subang
Empire Subang is a mixed commercial development along Jalan SS16/1 in SS16, Subang Jaya. It is a combination of Empire Suites (hotel suites), Empire SOHO (small office home office), Empire Tower (office suite), and Empire Gallery (retail mall) sprawling over 3.8 acres freehold commercial land. Empire Subang is close to Wisma Consplant, Subang Parade and the KTM station.
Empire Subang boasts the concept of live, work, shop, dine and wine under one roof. There is also a private club, named Club Eight, located on the 8th floor of the SOHO block that hosts sky bar lounges, swimming pools, Juice bar, bars, alfresco cafes and restaurants.
Empire shopping gallery is an upscale retail mall conprising 180 units of retail lots and there are many internationally renowned restaurants, cafes and shopping outlets.
Therefore, if you wish to own or rent one of the prestigious office lots in Empire Subang, please call me for an exclusive viewing today.
|Built Up: || 3700sf, 6000sf, 13,000sf and more|
|Location: ||Jalan SS16/1, Subang Jaya|
|Rental Price: ||RM3.90psf|
|Furnishing: ||Partly Furnished / Bare Unit|
|Facilities: ||24-hour security |
Covered car park
Restaurants and many more
Strategic Location / Easy Accessibility
Empire Subang is well connected to other main cities in Klang Valley via a network of major highways namely:-
1. Federal Highway
2. New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE)
3. Shah Alam Expressway (KESAS)
4. Guthrie Corridor Expressway (GCE)
5. North-South Expressway Central Link (ELITE)
6. Highways also connect the city to two major airports. The Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) located 30 km south of the city serves international flights and is connected via the ELITE highway, while the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport in Subang caters to domestic flights and is connected via the Federal Highway.