UOA Business Park - Block 3, 2292sf / 2067sf / 1335sf / 1227sf @ RM990psf
UOA Business Park is set to become a new and prominent landmark when comes 2017.
UOA Business Park comprises of 9 Blocks of Boutique Office & Strata Office
Block 3:- A 14-Storey Strata Offices for SALE
Sizes from 1,044 sq.ft – 2,292 sq.ft
Total Units 168 units (14 Units per Floor)
6 Lifts + 1 Service Lift
Selling price: RM990psf
Available for SALE
--1141sf facing West
--1227sf facing North/West
--1335sf facing North
--2067sf facing South/West
--2088sf facing North/East or North/West
--2292sf facing South
Whether you are a business owner looking for strata office space in an entrepreneurial environment, or a landlord keen to maximise your rental returns and invest in a proven location, Kencana Square Strata Office units provide an ideal solution to a wide range of business needs.
The offices offer the flexibility of a personalised individual commercial space in which businesses can grow and succeed coupled with a customised range of sizes ideal for varying types of company requirements.
If you wish to view the offices, please Daniel Leong @ 017-3779545 for an exclusive appointment today!
|Built Up: ||2292sf, 2067sf, 1335sf, 1227sf and more|
|Sale Price: ||RM990psf|
|Furnishing: ||Bare unit|
|Facilities: ||24-hour security|
Covered car park
High speed broadband
CCTV & MATV monitoring
VRV air conditioning
Surau and many more
Strategic Location / Easy Accessibility
1. Federal Highway
2. New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE)
3. Shah Alam Expressway (KESAS)
4. Guthrie Corridor Expressway (GCE)
5. North-South Expressway Central Link (ELITE)
6. Highways also connect the city to two major airports. The Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) located 30 km south of the city serves international flights and is connected via the ELITE highway, while the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport in Subang caters to domestic flights and is connected via the Federal Highway.
7. Proposed link bridge to Subang KTM station & future LRT station