Go back to the map »
Plaza Masalam, Shah Alam
Plaza Masalam comprises of two components which is the office tower and shopping mall. The office tower is known as Plaza Masalam and the shopping mall is called the Plaza Shah Alam. The 2 parts are back to back to each other and has a link between the two. The surrounding is a commercial area with Concorde Hotel and shop offices. It is very convenient and good for business due to the amenities that you can find in this area.
If you wish to view any of the offices, please call me for an exclusive viewing today.
|Built Up: ||800sf, 1300sf, 2500sf, 4200sf and more|
|Location: ||Jalan Tengku Ampuan Zabedah E 9/E Seksyen 9, Shah Alam|
|Rental Price: ||RM3.50psf|
|Furnishing: ||Partly Furnished / Bare Unit|
|Facilities: ||24-hour security with CCTV monitoring|
Covered car park
Centralized air cond
Fully sprinkled with smoke detector and more
Strategic Location / Easy Accessibility
Plaza Masalam is well connected to other main cities in Klang Valley via a network of major highways namely:-
1. Federal Highway
2. New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE)
3. Shah Alam Expressway (KESAS)
4. Guthrie Corridor Expressway (GCE)
5. North-South Expressway Central Link (ELITE)
6. Kemuning-Shah Alam Highway (LKSA).
7. Highways also connect the city to two major airports. The Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) located 30 km south of the city serves international flights and is connected via the ELITE highway, while the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport in Subang caters to domestic flights and is connected via the Federal Highway.