Go back to the map »
Q Sentral (NEW)
Q Sentral is a 45-Storey office tower and it is the latest addition to the KL Sentral high-rises.
Q Sentral is set to be another award winning office building in KL Sentral. Together with other landmarks like the 348 Sentral, 1 Sentral, Quill 7 and Plaza Sentral, they are fast transforming KL Sentral into the new business district in Kuala Lumpur.
Q Sentral offers investors and owners stratified office spaces which from 1,300sf measure up to 40,000 sq ft, which is one of the largest floor plates in the country. Q Sentral derives its name from the ancient Chinese concept of Qi, representing the perfect balance of work, play and life that Q Sentral aims to provide to its tenants.
- Low Zone: 1,366 - 3,420 sf
- High Zone: 15,000 - 40,880 sf
- MSC Cyber centre status and built to Green Building Index (GBI) standards with sustainable features including rain water harvesting, high efficiency sanitary fittings, energy saving light fittings, and others.
- Intelligent Destination Lift Control System increases efficiency of lift system and reduces waiting time for tenants.
- Security features include turnstile security access gate, CCTV surveillance, and 24-hour security detail.
- A 6-storey high Sky Garden on Level 33A, with an “open-to-the-sky” concept offers a unique interaction space for office workers to relax and de-stress.
- A ‘suspended glass box’ at Sky Lobby 13 will provide gym facilities, as well as a lounge, games room and crèche.
If you wish to have a piece in the building, please call Daniel @ 017-3779545 for an exclusive viewing appointment today.
|Built Up: ||1366sf, 1866sf, 1964sf, 2097sf, 2277sf, 4100sf, 8000sf, 15,000sf, 25,000sf, 40,880sf and more|
|Location: ||Jalan Stesen Sentral 2|
|Rental Price: ||RM5psf|
|Furnishing: ||Bare unit|
|Facilities: ||24-hour security |
Covered car park
Centralized air conditioning
High speed broadband and many more
Strategic Location / Easy Accessibility
1. Walking distance to the LRT, Monorail & KTM Komuter
2. KLIA Express (28 mins to KLIA)
3. KTM Intercity (from Singapore to Malaysia to Thailand)
4. Coach services to KLIA & LCCT
5. Public buses and cabs easily available
6. Easy access to all major highways