One City SkyPark Office @ USJ 25
One City is a 15 storey tower comprises 7 level of office space, 6 levels of F&B + retails and 1 level of Seminar hall (12 halls), Gigantic fitness centre (over 60,000sf) and the rooftop as a dining and leisure centre. The typical floor area is ranging from 1000sf to 52,000sf with over 5000 parking bays in 3 basements and surface car park area (with Parking Guidance System). The whole floor area will be 11,763sf and 14,579sf per floor basis.
One City has invested RM30 mils in Chilled Water Thermal Energy Storage System (TESS). It is a Green Technology Air-Conditioning System which will significantly save electricity consumption and CO2 emission to environment. TESS will produce the cooling energy capacity during off-peak hour to optimize the usage of electricity supply by power plants (which is not used to its fullest). This Chilled Water System will provide uninterrupted 24 hours chill water supply with independent control to office occupants. TESS acts as a redundant system in the event of power or plant failure. This is crucial to buildings which required undisturbed air-cooling system such as Data Centre, Call Centre, Hotel, Cold Room and etc. Office Tenants will use Chilled Water Ceiling Cassette (fully compatible equipment to be supplied and installed by Landlord).
Developer of One City will provide frequent shuttle bus services to and from nearest Putra line STN 10 – USJ 21, which is just opposite One City, and Putra Heights Commercial Centre Station. You will see many of our shuttle buses imprinted with One City Advertisement in Subang once the Putra Heights Commercial Centre LRT station is ready!
If you hope to move into this new address, please call me for an exclusive viewing today!
|Built Up:||2500sf, 5000sf, 11,763sf, 14,579sf and more|
|Facilities:||24-hour security |
Covered car park
Centralized air conditioning
High speed broadband and many more
Strategic Location / Easy AccessibilityOne City is well connected to other main cities in Klang Valley via a network of major highways namely:-
1. Federal Highway
2. Lebuhraya Damansara-Puchong (LDP)
3. New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE)
4. Shah Alam Expressway (KESAS)
5. Guthrie Corridor Expressway (GCE)
6. North-South Expressway Central Link (ELITE)
7. Highways also connect the city to two major airports. The Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) located 30 km south of the city serves international flights and is connected via the ELITE highway, while the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport in Subang caters to domestic flights and is connected via the Federal Highway.
- Empire Corporate Tower Subang
- First Subang Office
- Menara HeiTech Village @ USJ 1
- Menara Summit @ USJ 1
- Wisma Consplant 1 & 2 (Newly Refurbished)
- Wisma TT @ Bandar Sunway
- Wisma UEP @ USJ 10
- MCT Tower - One City @ USJ 25 (NEW)
- One City SkyPark Office @ USJ 25
- The Pinnacle Sunway Corporate Tower
- UOA Business Park (formerly Kencana Square)
- UOA Business Park - Block 2, 119,000sf, En.Bloc (NEW)
Subang Jaya - MSC Status