Go back to the map »
UOA Business Park (formerly Kencana Square)
UOA Business Park is set to become a new and prominent landmark when comes 2017.
UOA Business Park comprises of 9 Blocks of Boutique Office & Strata Office
Block 9: A 14-Storey for RENT
Size: 8,600sf and 16,000sf
Per Floor: 16,000sf
6 Lifts + 1 Service Lift
Rental @ RM4.50psf
Available for SALE and RENT
--1141sf facing West
--1227sf facing North/West
--1335sf facing North
--2067sf facing South/West
--2088sf facing North/East or North/West
--2292sf facing South
--6300sf facing South
Whether you are a business owner looking for strata office space in an entrepreneurial environment, or a landlord keen to maximize your rental returns and invest in a proven location, UOA Business Park Strata Office units provide an ideal solution to a wide range of business needs.
The offices offer the flexibility of a personalized individual commercial space in which businesses can grow and succeed coupled with a customized range of sizes ideal for varying types of company requirements.
If you wish to view the offices, please Daniel Leong @ 017-3779545 for an exclusive appointment today!
|Built Up: ||2500sf, 6300sf, 8600sf, 16,000sf, 40,000sf, 118,000sf|
|Rental Price: ||RM4.20psf|
|Furnishing: ||Bare unit|
|Facilities: ||24-hour security|
Covered car park
High speed broadband
CCTV & MATV monitoring
Centralized air conditioning
Surau and many more
Strategic Location / Easy Accessibility
1. Federal Highway
2. New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE)
3. Shah Alam Expressway (KESAS)
4. Guthrie Corridor Expressway (GCE)
5. North-South Expressway Central Link (ELITE)
6. Highways also connect the city to two major airports. The Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) located 30 km south of the city serves international flights and is connected via the ELITE highway, while the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport in Subang caters to domestic flights and is connected via the Federal Highway.
7. Proposed link bridge to Subang KTM station & future LRT station